Serves Chemung and Schuyler Counties
Address: 215 East Church Street, Suite 301 Elmira, NY 14901
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
*** IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE:
In the interest of helping to limit the impact and spread of COVID-19, the physical LawNY offices located in Bath, Elmira, Geneva, Ithaca, Jamestown, Lakeville, Olean and Rochester are currently closed to walk-in clients. However, our programs and services are OPEN. Current clients, individuals in need of legal services, and community agencies can continue to contact our offices. We are also meeting with current clients and potential clients in person by APPOINTMENT ONLY, where we adhere to strict safety guidelines.
You can find the contact information for each LawNY office by clicking here.
We know that the uncertainty at this time will add additional strain to our client community who risk loss of income, inaccessible resources and health insecurity. We continue to do our work in the interest of and the wellbeing of those most in need. Our thoughts are with you as we all navigate this challenging time.
Family Law Issues for DV victims
Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Wills & Other Advance Directives
Our Services Change - Call Our Office - 607-734-1647
The only way to be sure about whether we can help you is to call our office. Because our funding is limited, we are always seeking new grants to fund our services to low-income people. Sometimes, we get new grants that allow us to offer new services. Sometimes, grants end that once paid for us to do special kinds of legal work.
Directions to Parking Lot:
FROM US HWY 17:
1. Take Exit 56 (Jerusalem Hill Exit)
2. Head west on Church St
3. Turn right onto Clemens Center Parkway
4. Turn right onto 2nd Street
5. Turn right onto State Street to arrive
FROM 352/WEST ELMIRA:
1. Head east on Church St
2. Turn left onto Clemens Center Parkway
3. Turn right onto 2nd Street
4. Turn right onto State Street to arrive
FROM THE NORTH:
1. Head south on College Avenue
2. Turn left onto 2nd Street
3. Cross Clemens Center Parkway and turn right onto State Street to arrive
FROM THE SOUTH:
1. Head north on Clemens Center Parkway
2. Turn right onto 2nd Street
3. Turn right onto State Street to arrive